The Palm Beach County Substance Awareness Coalition, the School District of Palm Beach County, Adobe Systems Incorporated, South Florida Fairgrounds, Acreage Loxahatchee Rotary Club, and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office invites all students in grades K – 12 to participate in the 3rd Annual Alcohol Prevention Poster Contest “What can I be if I’m Alcohol Free?”
Palm Beach County students in grades K-12 are invited to submit an alcohol prevention poster with a clear message that encourages an alcohol-free lifestyle for youth. The posters can be created using digital art media or freestyle media.
Click to view the Alcohol Prevention Poster Guidelines and Entry Form 2013
Winning entries will be posted on the inside of 1,000 Palm Beach County school buses.
- Adobe will award the top two elementary and two middle school students with Adobe Photoshop Elements and the top two high school students with the current version of Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite.
- The top six entries also receive a $50 gift card.
- Teachers of the top six winners receive a $100 gift card to be used towards classroom materials.
- Principals of the top six entries receive a two “Any Day” Fair admission tickets.
- Semi-finalists and the top entry from each school will be featured at the 2013 South Florida Fair.
Posters must be received by 11:59 p.m., FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2012.
Send completed entry forms and a hard copy of your poster to Natalia Arenas, Public Affairs B-102, 3300 Forest Hill Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL 33406. For digital submissions contact Alexa Lee at (561) 844-5952 or via email at email@example.com.
For more information contact Alexa Lee at (561) 844-5952 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Affairs Contact: Natalia Arenas – (561) 357-7662 – email@example.com